Saturday 5 March 2016

My Current Favourites!

These are my current six random favourites!
For those of you wondering, no this is not all beauty, these things are just things I have been loving!

Number 1: My Yellow Palladium Boots


No, they aren't the most affordable shoes in the world, but I LOVE them! They make plain outfits instantly cute by adding a pop of colour. Not many people parade around town with yellow boots, which only makes me like them even more! If you are feeling like taking a fashion risk, I would suggest Palladium boots as they've got some really awesome colours!

Number 2: BBC Sherlock Holmes


This is the most captivating show I have ever watched! I am already done every episode available on Netflix! If you haven't already seen it, watch it! Everything about it is g-darn addicting! The music, the characters, the plot! UGHHH they should really come out with the next season already!!!!

Number 3: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 


Now, I`m not usually one to go out a buy a Maybelline Fit Me product but the concealer was on sale and they had my colour, so I thought I would give it a whirl. Definitely a great buy! Cheap and great coverage! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!


Number 4: Quo Mascara


This mascara is amazing! It goes on easily and lasts a long day. I really like it because it gives length and volume to your lashes without clumping, however it is water proof, so if you`re not into that I don`t recommend it. Other than that I would definitely suggest it!


Number 5: Youtubers; Will Darbyshire and Zoella














Will`s videos are very artistic and VERY calming! Plus it helps that he`s cute!


Zoella`s videos are very positive which is what I like about them!

Definitley watch these YouTubers if you haven`t already!


Number 6: My hair! (No the picture is not of me but you get the idea)


Recently (like 3 months ago) I died my hair and made it all ombre and stuff. Honestly, this has definitely been my favourite hair ever! It looks very voluminous and it has lots of texture all the time! Don`t be afraid to try it out!

Those are my current six favourites!

Thanks for making it to the end!

Until next time, 


Katarina xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment