Sunday 15 November 2015

An Adventure in Another Book



Hi everyone! So I'm back today with a new post on why I love books!

I know, I know, it sounds really dumb.

But honestly! Books are my favourite thing ever! 



There is this quote in my school's library and it says, "Books are a discounted ticket to everywhere!"

I 100% believe that this is true! Never before in my life has a book not been there for me. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I can become a different person in a whole different place and just be okay. 

I LOVE getting lost in a book! I LOVE it when I can become the character and live their adventures!







Through books, I have lived, loved and lost SO much! If we think about it, books are incredible! They really are a discounted ticket to everywhere!

The most resent book I read was "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg. 

I would recommend it to those of you who like books that are quite a light subject and nothing too crazy. 



If you have any book recommendations for me, let me know in the comments! I will most likely read whatever you tell me too!



I will hopefully be posting again soon!

Until next time, 

Kat

   

No comments:

Post a Comment