Monday 26 October 2015

MY FIRST EVER BLOG POST!

Hello everyone! This is my very first blog post ever!! I’m SO excited! My name’s Kat and I have to say, I’m really looking forward to writing more posts on this blog! Since I’ve never written a blog before, I don’t really know how to…so, if you’ve done it before feel free to give me a few pointers! Constructive criticism is ALWAYS a good thing!
So to start off I’m going to tell you a tiny bit about me. Here we go!
  1. I like to paint/draw/do other creative stuff
  2. I want to get into photography so hopefully this blog will feature some of my future photos.
  3. I figure skate (not competitively though…)
  4. I consider myself an optimist.
  5. I laugh all the time-at anything and everything!
There you go! Over time I’m sure you’ll get to know me better than you know me right now!
Until next time!
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment