Tuesday 27 October 2015

Complete Freedom

Hello again! I'm back with a new blog post!
So recently (last night whilst I was half asleep in bed) I realized that I really enjoy experiencing this thing I call complete freedom. 
I would describe this as the thing most of us felt as kids. That feeling we would get when we would play 'make-belief' and completely lose sense of time and reality.  
It's the feeling that we get when we are truly happy and free, regardless of any of the responsibilities we have. It's like when you have a huge weight taken off your shoulders and you have no more worries, no more stress.
I feel as though we all need more of that feeling but, how do we get it? It's not like we can turn back time and suddenly become 6 again and play pretend. 
Personally, I get that feeling when I go for long bike rides in the country side, figure skate to music without a pattern, laugh with my friends, carve slopes with my snowboard or when I get lost in a book.
I find this feeling comes easiest when we forget about our obligations. We need to forget about what others tell us what matters and what stresses us out. Whether that's money or whether that's your homework. 
I don't mean that we should never deal with our problems but more so that we need to forget them for at least a couple moments.
Sometimes we just need to let go and breath in the freedom that life has to offer. 
I know I need to work on this as I am always stressed out with school but, I hope that I will be able to let go of the stress with time. 
I plan on writing more on this blog in order to do that!
How do you plan on becoming completely free? 
Until next time, 
Kat 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment